New York DNA Paternity Testing Collection Locations (NY)
Not sure which DNA test is right for you?
New York Locations
Below is a brief description of how the drawsite program works. Email the application to email@example.com or call (800) 523-6487 with questions.
DRAW SITE STEPS:
1) Establish the prices you want to charge. Prices in general are as $30-$40 per person for a DNA collection. Please note that Paternity Testing Labdoes not pay for any collection fees. Our clients are instructed to pay you directly.
2) Fill out and fax/mail back the "Draw Site Application". Please fill in all areas of the application including contact information and hours of operation.
3) Once you send back the application, Paternity Testing Labwill review it, and upon approval Paternity Testing Labwill set you up in our drawsite database.
4) We will mail you a "Draw Site Handbook" and a sample "trio" collection kit.
5) Read the Draw Site Handbook thoroughly so you will know how to collect the DNA swabs and properly fill out the "Chain of Custody" paperwork.
6) We will call you to set up appointments as we receive clients in your area. We will then mail out a kit with prepaid return shipping for each client we send.
7) When the client arrives at your office, or when you arrive at their house (if you are a mobile collector), collect your fee directly from the client.
8) Fill out the entire "Chain of Custody", double checking that you and the clients have signed in all required places. Collect proper identification and collect DNA via the provided materials.
9) Mail back the collection kit with the filled out "Chain of Custody" form via the prepaid shipping materials Paternity Testing Labhas provided you.
10) Wait for our next call to set
up a new appointment. We are currently seeking DNA testing
sample collectors in the following areas: